I do not see the Backup Status Icon in the System Tray in Windows 7. How do I get it to display?
Generally the Backup Status Icon can be found under the list of extended icons in the System Tray by clicking on the arrow pointing up next to the left-most icon.
1) By clicking on the arrow pointing up and going to "Customize" you can set the Backup Status Icon to appear in the System Tray.
2) Under the category “Icons” you should see Backup Status Icon and you should see another category labeled “Behaviors”.
3) The Behavior category should be set to "Show Icon and Notifications" before you click OK to apply the changes.
4) You may also drag the icon from the extended icons tray into the main system tray.
1) Verify that you now see the Backup Agent Status Icon in the System Tray.