How do I set up or update my Autotask Integration to bill for QuickSpin licenses?
With the release of version 5.1 we now offer QuickSpin VM backups. In order to enable this backup type on an account you must purchase and apply a QuickSpin backup license for each host that is being backed up from. This article details how to set up or update your Autotask integration in order to bill clients for these QuickSpin backup licenses.
If you are setting up a new Autotask integration:
1) Access the integration guide and follow it to page 10: http://www.intronis.com/resources/pd...tion_FINAL.pdf
2) For each Intronis plan select a "QuickSpin VM Host License Service" service that charges per license (e.g. The "price" on the service should be $100 if you are charging $100 per license)
If you are updating an existing Autotask integration:
1) Navigate to the Autotask billing integration section of the Management portal ("Preferences" -> "Manage Integrations" -> "Autotask" -> "Billing" tab and click "Set up Billing".
2) For each Intronis plan select a "QuickSpin VM Host License Service" that charges per license (e.g. The "price" on the service should be $100 if you are charging $100 per license)
1) When our billing sync runs, once per day, we will transfer the total number of QuickSpin licenses assigned to each account into a service on the contract of each linked company. If the company is using 0 licenses we will transfer a 0 into this service.