Note: This option is only for partners using package pricing, not volume pricing.
The Manage Packages/Accounts Page allows you to access the following ECHOshare Information:
- Billing Plan Details
- Additional Costs
- Extra Costs
To access the Manage Packages/Accounts Page, perform the following steps.
- Navigate to the Management Dashboard.
The Management Dashboard is displayed.
- Click the Manage Accounts/Packages link.
The Manage Accounts/Packages page is displayed.
To display ECHOshare account billing plans details, perform the following steps.
- At the Manage Packages/Accounts page, click the Choose Account Billing Plan information icon.
The Account Billing Plan page with ECHOshare details is displayed.
- When done viewing plan details, click the Close button.
To display the ECHOshare additional costs, perform the following steps.
- At the Manage Packages/Accounts page, click the Additional Costs information icon located at the bottom left of the page.
The pop-up displays the ECHOshare additional costs.
An unassigned seat or connection is not assigned to a team. See Assigning a New Account with an ECHOshare Team.
An unmapped seat or connection is assigned to a team but is not mapped to an account.
Unmapped extra storage is the total cost of unmapped ECHOshare teams (not assigned to an account) extra storage costs.
To display the ECHOshare extra costs, at the Manage Packages/Accounts page Extra Cost column, click the link in the row to display all the extra costs associated with the specific account.
The extra costs are displayed.