To activate seats to an Account, perform the following steps.
1. At the ECHOplatform ribbon, click More Services, and then select Essential Services from the drop-down menu, as shown below.
The View Purchased Essential Services page is displayed.
2. Select which accounts to view by clicking the All Accounts drop-down arrow.
The accounts are displayed.
3. At the desired Account row, click the Activate button to select seats to activate.
Note: If any account address information is incorrect, you may be prompted to update, as shown in the example below. If so, refer to the following Account Address Update for instructions.
Account Address Update
To update the account address information, perform the following steps.
a. Click the here link in the pop-up.
The Edit Account page is displayed with incorrect fields flagged, as shown below.
c. Make your corrections, and then click Save.
d. Return to the Backup Appliances page.
The Select Seats to Activate pop-up is displayed.
4. At the Activated Seat(s) field, type the number of seats you want to activate.
The Activate button is enabled.
Note: If packages contain duplicate services, then they cannot be activated to the account. The following message is displayed.
If you want to add or modify your Activated Seats or Services, email your service request to: email@example.com or call 1-800-569-0155 Option 2.
5. Click the Activate button.
The Account begins activating with the number of seats and activation status displayed, as shown below.
6. Hover over the activation status icon to display status.